Aanjhan is an Assistant Professor in the Khoury College of Computer Sciences at Northeastern University in Boston, USA, since January 2018. He is interested in building secure autonomous cyber-physical systems. He has worked on a wide variety of topics including physical-layer security of wireless systems, secure localization and proximity verification, trusted computing architectures, and side-channels. He is a recipient of several awards including the outstanding dissertation award from ETH Zurich, regional winner of European Space Agency’s Satellite Navigation competition and the Cyber Award from Armasuisse (Switzerland’s Department of Defense). Prior to joining Northeastern, he was a senior researcher in the System Security group at ETH Zurich and has over 3 years of industry research experience as a senior engineer at Robert Bosch GmbH’s Car Multimedia Division “Blaupunkt” where he was involved in the development of embedded modules for top automotive manufacturers including Audi and Volkswagen. He holds an M.Sc with specialization in Electronics and Microelectronics from 电脑vp软件, Switzerland and a Ph.D in Computer Science from ETH Zurich, Switzerland.
I am very fortunate to work with some talented and motivated students.
- Maryam Motallebi, PhD student (September 2023 onwards)
- Narmeen Shafqat, PhD student (September 2023 - present)
- Harshad Sathaye, PhD student (January 2023 - present)
- Domien Schepers, PhD student (September 2018 - present)
- Nakul Ramesh, MS student (September 2023 - Dec 2023)
- Jul 2023: Harshad Sathaye will present our work on aircraft landing system security at the Aviation Village, DEFCON.
- May 2023: We got the best poster/demo award at WiSec 2023 for our ILS spoofing demo.
- May 2023: Lots of media coverage on our ILS attack [Ars Technica, 求推荐一个免费的vp, Slashdot]
- Apr 2023: Paper on new side-channel attacks on WPA-TKIP accepted at AsiaCCS 2023.
- Mar 2023: Paper on wireless attacks on aircraft instrument landing systems accepted at Usenix Security 2023.
- Mar 2023: Invited to serve on the program committee of Usenix Security 2023.
- Feb 2023: Awarded the NSF CRII grant to build next-gen secure localization technologies.
- 如何免费搭建自己的《Minecraft》服务器？ - 知乎:2021-8-28 · 但是想想你家的电脑，24小时开机，不需要耗电，不需要用网络吗？所伍说绝对免费开服是不存在的。别人开的服务器不可能自己倒贴电费和网费给你用，更何况还有服务器硬件维护费。自己开的话，很少有人能保证有一台电脑能24小时开机并联网。
- Jan 2023: Harshad Sathaye joins the group as a PhD student. Welcome, Harshad!
- unity延时功能的几种实现 - WalkingSnail - 博客园:2021-10-18 · 在Unity3D中，新建的脚本会默认继承MonoBehaviour，其中Update函数会被引擎自动调度，如在我的电脑上，Update函数被调用的周期为0.012s。 那么Unity3D中，仅有通过Update函数来实现延时功能吗？ 还有无其他的实现呢？
- Dec 2018: Invited to serve on the program committee of ACM Wisec 2023
- 如何通过VP连接校园内的电脑-百度经验:2021-2-17 · 如何通过VP连接校园内的电脑,我这里已经安装完毕了全部软件，就不再说明软件需要 经验内容仅供参考，如果您需解决具体问题(尤其法律、医学等领域)，建议您详细咨询相关领域专业人士。
- Sep 2018: Domien Schepers joins the group as a PhD student. Welcome, Domien!
- Jun 2018: Invited to serve on the program committee of NDSS 2023
- May 2018: Invited talk at armasuisse (Swiss Department of Defense, Research and Technology wing) in Thun, Switzerland
- Apr 2018: Paper on information leakage in low-power wide area networks (conditionally) accepted at ACM WiSec 2018!
- Feb 2018: Invited to serve as co-chair of the Poster/Demo session at ACM WiSec 2018
- Feb 2018: Invited to serve on the technical program committee of ACM WiSec 2018
- Jan 2018: Started as tenure-track assistant professor at Northeastern University, Boston, USA